Thursday, November 3, 2011

About My Term Research Paper

     The title of my paper is "The Internet: Success or Disaster", it talks about the use of the Internet and its impact on society. I also went through the pros and cons of the Internet and how it first came about and its evolution in today's society. Most of my research came from websites but I have also incorporated my own opinions and what I have seen on television into this paper. I believe that my topic is important because the Internet is basically part of one's life as it has become a tool of necessity.

1 comment:

  1. My term paper was quite similar to yours only I used social networking instead of the Internet. There are so many pros and cons to Internet usage but I definitely think the components of the Internet are what define the pros and the cons. In today's society, we are all dependent on the Internet in a variety of ways and there are certain ways in which it becomes harmful and even can hurt us.

    ReplyDelete